HERE is it from start to finish
The day was relatively strong (small caps) until a few minutes ago.
Then the things fell off a cliff. The knee-jerk feedback I got from members was shock.
Luckily, we have our morning 4 lines to guide us.
For the ...
Short and sweet story about 3 different options spreads: Vertical, Calendar and Diagonal. This is through a real life AMD example.
Watch it HERE.
If you want 1on1 sessions, reach out to me to see if we can work ...
Here is the recording of our weekly live chart session: HERE
- Options lesson: When is a credit put spread better than a debit call spread?
- Tickers you requested (in order of appearance):
BABA AAPL FB AMZN ...
Update to the trade suggestion I shared on 3/25.
There are important lines to watch now.
HERE are my thoughts.
Here is why bother with the morning notes.... Opportunity comes into your inbox every day (twice even).
Big UP day so we have new all time highs from the SPX for example.
- Forecast still spot on.
- Should I short? No. I could scalp short term wins. Also I would fix trades that this pops helps. ...
HERE are my thoughts on why this could have happened already. Also what it means to the price of these 2 stocks.
- Recording of Sunday chart session: HERE
- Options lesson on how to manage credit put spread in details
FSLY API NVDA ATVI DIS TSLA SFIX
IEP FB MRK ANF JMIA PLTR PTON
CGC PFE AI ...
Confusing scorecard but definitely painful for the NASDAQ.
So much so that it deserves a video.
- 1st 4 minutes are a recap/scorecard perspective
- Then I share my thoughts as to where the NASDAQ could be headed.
- I ...
I actually don't know if it's 50 or more because i simply ran down the watchlist. Pretty much includes every sector so there are tickers in there for everyone.
Oh and a ton of trading ideas to boot.
Enjoy HERE ...