In the weekend version of my newsletter, Beyond the Fundamentals Now (BTFNow.com), I try to focus on issues that most people are not focusing on...and look at the mainstream issues from a unique angle. In the full premium edition of "The Weekly Top 10" that we send out to subscribers on the weekends, we provide three versions (a "Table of Contents", a "Short Version" and a "Long Version"). This allows people to read as much...or as little...as they'd like to about each point.) Click here to subscribe...and get the kind of insights that have allowed me to make countless money-making calls at key turning points in many different stocks, ETF's, markets and asset classes for more than a decade.
THE WEEKLY TOP 10
Table of Contents:
1) The Fed must be joking.....The pundits can’t have it both ways.
2) The Fed frequently tries to hide the real reasons for their actions.
3) Most credit spreads remain benign…but not all stress indicators are subdued.
4) Having said all this, a break above 3030 on the S&P will be VERY bullish.
5) However, investors still need to remain nimble…as the Fed’s “insurance” record is quite uneven.
6) Banks act poorly after positive earnings (again), BUT Goldman is breaking out.
7) Gold looks great longer-term, but it's very overbought and very over-owned.
7a) A move below $1,400, however, should provide another buying opportunity.
8) The European banks are starting to roll-over again. What are the key levels to watch?
9) Facebook just raised the odds dramatically that they face some substantial regulation.
10) Crude oil…could China have a big impact on the commodity over the next 18 months?
10a) “Symmetrical triangle” pattern for WTI, but $50 (support) & $67 (resistance) are the more ...