Canada is finally reviewing the adult-use program. The country saw sales increase sequentially by 4.5% to C$394.8 million in July, up 17.8% from a year ago.
I distributed this written material to 420 Investor subscribers during the week:
Here are some of this week's highlights for Focus List names:
- ACB reported flat sales at C$50.2 million, predominantly from the medical cannabis market. Its adjusted EBITDA was worse than expected at -C$12.9 million. There was also a large hit to income due to write-downs.
- AYRWF introduced its brand Lost in Translation into four additional states.
- CRLBF launched its Cresco brand in Florida.
- CURLF opened its 18th Pennsylvania medical cannabis dispensary in Allentown. It also closed the acquisition of the majority of Germany's Four 20 Pharma.
- GNLN launched a new enhanced wholesale shopping experience.
- GRWG will open a new store in Richmond, Virginia and has two planned for New Jersey and Missouri.'
- TCNNF gained a Georgia medical cannabis Class 1 license and opened a relocated dispensary in Florida.
- TLRY received approval to extend in Italy.
- TRSSF named a new Northeast Region President, Karim Bouaziz, formerly with Parallel and with VidaCann.
There were comments in over 90 discussions in the Forum. Don't miss out on this most informative part of 420 Investor! Not familiar with the the Forum? This video will help! This is a great way to track your favorite tickers, even those not on the Focus List, and to get your questions answered quickly.
Please check the Focus List, (which has technical, fundamental and valuation ratings as well as a market-cap table). To help track market ...